It’s almost midnight and I want to make sure that I post everyday this month. I wanted to get some thoughts on this topic of the representative before I go into it anyway. So, if you please, answer the following questions either as an email or in the comments section:
- How authentic are you on a first date on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the least authentic and 10 being the most authentic)?
- Do you have any “added features” (weave, makeup, colored contacts) or flattering features (body magic, spanx) on a first date?
- When is the earliest you will go makeup free?
- What are things you wouldn’t reveal on a first date/early in the relationship?
- Has your authenticity (or lack thereof) ever cost you a relationship?
- Do you sometimes set unrealistic expectations for future looks/behavior early on in the relationship?
- How long can someone hide their true nature?
- How real is too real for first dates?
- Would you go on a first date without makeup or a professional hairstyle?
- Is there anything wrong with “sending your representative” early on in a relationship? Is all truly fair in love and war?
- Now Introducing: Double Spanx (zulkey.com)
- Girl Talk: How I Look At Myself In The Mirror These Days (thefrisky.com)
- Girl Talk: Did I Fail To Keep The Romance Alive? (thefrisky.com)