Black Friday Sale Thursday November 24th-Monday November 28th. Shop here.
New release! The Season for Getting Serious $16 (reg. price $20)
Altered before the Altar/Altered before the Altar Devotional Study Guide bundles $20
Updated! Serious Prayer Journal $10 (reg. $12.50)
Book Coaching/Publishing Services
Free Book Coaching Assessment
Free First Chapter Review (editing not included)
New! Jump Start the Journey: Pen to Paper writer’s resource guide $10 (reg. $12.50)
50% off Editing services
20% off Serious Publishing Package
Free Print with Purchase of $20 or more.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Learn more about products and shop this amazing sale at my online store.
The Season for Getting Serious is more than just a blog; it’s my ministry to Christian women seeking to get serious about their relationship with Christ and living for Him. To that end, I started Serious Season Press, my publishing company. I sell my books, provide book coaching and publication services, and practice photography through this company.
How can you get your copy/copies of my book, buy book coaching and publication services or buy tickets to events?
- Visit my online store here. Purchasing through my online store allows you to get signed copies and gifts with purchase. I also offer bulk discounts. If you would like to take advantage of bulk discounts, please email me at inquiries[at]aseriousseason.com.
- You can also order copies from Amazon , CreateSpace, Barnes and Noble and Books a Million. Please note, these copies are unsigned and I cannot offer bulk discounts through these sites.
- Pick up signed copies at events where I’m vending:
- Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 24-26 . The National Christian Accappella Music Awards at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
- December 16, 2016. The Hallandale Beach Church of Christ’s All White Ladies’ Night at the Hallandale Beach Church of Christ.
- February 10-11, 2017. The Fabric of a Woman Conference in Brunswick, GA.
- April 13-16, 2017. Church of Christ National Ladies’ Lectureship Retreat at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL.